Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.697 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,517 Dinar (₨185,368) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)