Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.710 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 234,257 Dinar (₨136,982) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)