Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,799 Dinar (€3,753) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)