Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.834 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,262 Dinar (€4,101) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)