Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 953 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.637 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 721,929 Dinar (C$8,632) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)