Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 866 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.408 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,164 Dinar (€4,598) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)