Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 642,611 Dinar (€4,975) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)