Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 785 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 686,934 Dinar (€5,102) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 387,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)