Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44707 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,120 Dinar (662,358 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)