Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.917 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 383,187 Dinar (Mex$ 64,757) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)