Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.105 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 678,814 Dinar (€5,797) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)