Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 732,228 Dinar (€6,126) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)