Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.788 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,741 Dinar (5,164 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)