Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.269 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,687 Dinar (4,175 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)