Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.342 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,906 Dinar (4,224 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)