Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 325,823 Dinar (руб 172,415) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (33 minutes ago)