Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.930 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,943 Dinar (216,506 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)