Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,832 Dinar (€3,520) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)