Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.057 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 606,468 Dinar (50,300 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)