Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.340 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,954 Dinar (51,943 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)