Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,742 Dinar (484,531 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 5,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)