Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,328 Dinar (360,868 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)