Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 239,461 Dinar (323,943 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (27 minutes ago)