Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.741 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 288,673 Dinar (389,542 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)