Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 DZD / LKR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,093 Dinar (392,220 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)