Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.286 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 769,174 Dinar (62,605 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)