Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.547 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,923 Dinar (41,629 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)