Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.130 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 708,544 Dinar (58,410 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)