Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.189 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 606,348 Dinar (45,975 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)