Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.344 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 740,830 Dinar (60,017 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)