Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.714 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,600 Dinar ($5,232) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)