Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.816 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 719,558 Dinar ($6,613) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)