Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,743 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.480 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 734,294 Dinar (C$8,903) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)