Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,677 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.032 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 675,179 Dinar (C$8,035) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)