Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16599 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,181 Dinar (CH$2,886,777) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)