Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18770 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,731 Dinar (CH$2,502,510) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)