Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,324 Dinar (€3,601) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (37 minutes ago)