Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,307 Dinar (286,102 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)