Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,691 Dinar (297,958 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)