Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.489 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 887,761 Dinar (Bs 77,267) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)