Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.864 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 164% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,237,731 Dinar (Bs 113,933) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)