Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 192% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,139,446 Dinar (Bs 103,862) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)