Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.497 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 545,774 Dinar (€4,645) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)