Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 817 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,015 Dinar (€3,434) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)