Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19145 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 359,562 Dinar (CH$1,878,066) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)