Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18381 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,724 Dinar (CH$2,294,397) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)