Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18799 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 390,671 Dinar (CH$2,078,186) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)