Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 787,871 Dinar (€6,677) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)