Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.982 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 593,278 Dinar (¥604,386) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)