Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,881 Dinar (¥520,966) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)