Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,043 Dinar (¥469,915) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 309,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)