Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,723 Dinar (¥608,245) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)