Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 564,132 Dinar (¥533,988) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)