Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 607,620 Dinar (¥623,951) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)