Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.003 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,655 Dinar ($3,523) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (38 minutes ago)