Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.874 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,702 Dinar ($4,682) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)