Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.602 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,924 Dinar ($4,333) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)