Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.765 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,737 Dinar ($4,278) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)