Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 115.998 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,220 Dinar ($3,631) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)