Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.779 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,841 Dinar (ARS $65,049) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)