Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.053 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 591,135 Dinar (ARS $83,811) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)