Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.705 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 514,871 Dinar (元32,783) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)