Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.126 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,921 Dinar (元22,119) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)