Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 351,089 Dinar (Mex$ 57,795) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)