Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.236 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,722 Dinar (Php167,133) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (35 minutes ago)