Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,630 Dinar (Php191,732) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 350,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)