Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.219 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 515,688 Dinar (Php232,351) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)