Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 819 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.908 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 619,927 Dinar (44,572 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (42 minutes ago)