Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 833 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.966 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,061 Dinar (44,254 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)