Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.312 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 637,235 Dinar (51,759 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)