Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.057 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 614,778 Dinar (50,989 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)