Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09722 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 778,461 Dinar (₩8,007,242) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)