Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09580 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 723,916 Dinar (₩7,556,369) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)