Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.666 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 327,764 Dinar (₨196,681) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (42 minutes ago)