Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 922 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04497 DZD / MNT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 419,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,069 Dinar (7,874,148 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)