Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04700 DZD / MNT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)