Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.716 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 221,401 Dinar (₨128,986) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)