Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 192,998 Dinar (₨114,779) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (26 minutes ago)