Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09718 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,138 Dinar (₩4,313,102) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (41 minutes ago)