Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,376 Dinar (₩3,832,485) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)