Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 256,250 Dinar (₨152,715) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)