Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.614 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,989 Dinar (₨167,897) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)