Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.445 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 384,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 347,225 Dinar (100,782 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)