Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.539 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,529 Dinar (86,626 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)