Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.456 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,789 Dinar (R$ 14,688) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)