Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.806 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,757 Dinar (R$ 12,462) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (41 minutes ago)