Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.884 DZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,619 Dinar (R$ 12,033) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)