Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.902 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,855 Dinar (R$ 13,889) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)