Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 41% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 174,676 Dinar (¥179,203) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)