Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 169,812 Dinar (¥160,188) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)