Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 781 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.981 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,690 Dinar (R$ 10,512) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)