Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.156 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,119 Dinar (R$ 16,773) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (28 minutes ago)