Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.277 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,648 Dinar (R$ 15,127) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)