Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.802 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,543 Dinar (5,436KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)