Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.856 DZD / BAM
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,449 Dinar (5,116KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)