Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00490 DZD / VND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 413,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,112 Dinar (63,253,632 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)