Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.006 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 686,756 Dinar (Bs 62,399) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)