Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.971 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 448,110 Dinar (Bs 40,846) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)