Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.760 DZD / TMT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,239 Dinar (16,186 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)