Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.756 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 559,749 Dinar (€4,713) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)