Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03988 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 299,586 Dinar (COL$7,512,691) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)