Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04013 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 313,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 259,373 Dinar (COL$6,463,730) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)