Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03604 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 262,881 Dinar (COL$7,294,567) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (32 minutes ago)