Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03725 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,282 Dinar (COL$8,221,886) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)