Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03820 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 252,580 Dinar (COL$6,612,488) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)