Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03988 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,201 Dinar (COL$6,600,648) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $132 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)