Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.641 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 218,901 Dinar (₨133,388) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)