Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.117 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 350,549 Dinar (ARS $49,258) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)