Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 604 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.955 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 643,079 Dinar ($5,902) in Tucson, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)